Mauro-Sheridan School Health Center
Sponsoring agencies: Yale New Haven Hospital, CT Department of Health
- physical exams (annual, sports, school entry);
- immunizations (school entry required, flu, etc.);
- health counseling;
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute diseases;
- prescription of medications;
- laboratory testing.
- crisis intervention;
- diagnosis of mental health conditions;
- individual, family and group therapy;
- case management;
- referral and follow-up for specialty care.
SHC services do not cost anything for students or their families.
For students with private insurance, Medicaid, the partner agency or NHPS will bill the insurance company directly for eligible services.
ADDRESS AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
191 Fountain St, New Haven, CT 06515
The School Health Center is located on the first floor of the building.
Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
READY TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD?
Click on the button below to download the permission form, fill out, sign and bring it to the SHC!